Rathmore staff take any complaint seriously and deal with each situation in a reasonable and timely manner.
If a complaint is made, the following procedure is followed:
- The class teacher is informed of the issue
- The class teacher will endeavour to resolve the difficulty and inform the parent of the steps taken
- If the parent is still dissatisfied, the issue may be raised with the Principal
- The Principal will endeavour to resolve the difficulty and inform the parent of the action taken
- If the parent remains dissatisfied, a letter regarding the issue should be addressed to the Chairperson of Board of Governors, Mrs C Johnston
We encourage parents to make contact with staff as soon as any issue causes them concern. In this way we hope issues can be dealt with when they are small.
We have an active Parent Teachers Association (PTA) who organise social and fundraising events each year adding £15,000 for class resources. All interested parents are invited to join each September.